Saturday, January 25, 2014

My Face For Peace. Be part of it.

My Face for Peace- Nada
A few days ago I have found out about this great initiative made by Saeeid and his wife Cordula in a bid to smooth the way for global peace. I sent my picture along with the statement above and a couple of days later it was published.  
To find out more about My Face For Peace, visit their official website, Facebook fan page and Youtube account.   
Don't hesitate to participate and send your picture and statement.
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete