Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Story of a Blue Bird Called Molly- Page3: Introduction

It has been a while since I last wrote something. The thing is.. I have been depressed for a very long time. I was trapped in a hell hole, and the only thing that helped me survive it was writing. I ran away from it thinking that this depression will end. It didn't. It turned out that while I was planning my escape, along with my books and laptop, I actually packed my depression.

Knowing this paralyzed me. I thought I could write because I was good at it, because I could do it. Discovering that I used to write just to survive devastated me. It crashed me into alphabetical letters that I am now failing at creating meaning out of them.

Today, I have decided to get out of my shell and talk about my state of depression. I am going to talk about the feelings and thoughts I have been having and have been afraid of sharing because of it makes people feel... "uncomfortable" and because it makes me look "unattractive".

I have been planning on starting a series of blog posts for a long time now. I will be sharing intimate stories about the childhood, adolescence and adulthood of an almost young Tunisian woman.. about me.

I'm Nada. I'm almost 27 years-old. And this is my story..

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment