Friday, August 31, 2012

Trust me! You WILL miss me!






Trust me when I say
That you will miss me!
You will miss that broken heart
That fell in love with you,
That was faithful to you.
You will miss those weary eyes
That shed tears for you.
You will miss those kind hands
That cooked your meal every day.
You will miss that baby face
That brought light into the
Blasphemous sick heart of yours.
You will miss that silly stupid girl
That made a man out of you.
That’s true. You were not one;
Not a decent enough one.
That bloody day I met you!
Nor would you be one
When I am no longer with you.
Trust me when I say
That you will miss me.
Every time you will look at her face,
You will miss me
And every riddle,
You thought you solved, in me.

                                                                               Written by: Nada Mrabet

No comments:

Post a Comment